I pretend to subconscious, but this is not you cheat themselves.
我假装潜意识里没有你,可是这却骗了自己.
Quiet thinking about our past, tears unknowingly falling down.
安静想着我们的过去,泪不知不觉的落下.
I'm not must wait you back only when memories and turn over.
我不是一定要等你回来 只是当回忆又翻开.
A man sing love songs, the white knuckles, declare we hopeless love .
一个人唱情歌,泛白的指节,述说我们无望的爱情.
Even if we are still was black and blue all over the stubborn would not let it go.
纵然遍体鳞伤,我们都还倔强着不肯放手.
I'm no longer exclaims that give you the whole world woman.
我再也不是那个嚷着要给你整个世界的女人.
If we still had to be firm, how can now only one.
如果当初我们还是那般坚定,怎会如今只剩一人.
Listen to this song you favorite song, of I love you.
听着这首沵最爱的歌曲,想起了莪最爱的沵.
Because care about, so I put the world draw more perfect point.
因为在乎,所以我把世界画得更完美点.
Tears in eyes Angle, head, tears won't came out of it.
眼泪在眸角时,仰着头,泪就不会涌出来.
There is one person, figuring he tears can fall.
有那么一个人,想着他眼泪就会落下.
"I'm from the most happy person into a man of nothing" I made painful.
“我从最幸福的人变成一无所有的人”我钻心的疼.
我仍记得你和我一起呆过的日子。
I still remember you join me for days.
我仍记得我和你一起呆过的日子。
i still remember me with you to stay over.
I only hope to have around you, you can warm my air.
我只希望身边有一个你,可以温暖我的空气。
Are there only to leave, you will never care about.
是不是只有离开,你才会有所在乎。
Opens the full of trees, pear can never bears apple
开满梨花的树上,永远不可能结出苹果
I am not proud, also not commit tomfoolery, is tired of all depend on.
我不是高傲,也不是胡闹,是厌倦了所有的依靠。
This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it.
这就是我,没人说非要你喜欢
Some things are in memory to break into the slag, but now we are in the back
有些事情在记忆里面都碎成渣了,可是现在的我们都还在回想
I don't know what to say, I just suddenly in this moment miss you
我不知道该说什么,我只是突然在这一刻很想你
Most of the time, we don't know what the next step would be to meet the future
很多时候,我们并不知道自己接下来会遇见怎样的未来
If I can get back to the past, I'll choose not to know you
如果我能回到从前,我会选择不认识你
我是公主、你所爱恋的公主。
I were a princess, you love princess.
我是王子、你所眷恋的王子。
i'm prince, your prince. the attachment
我一直忘不了他、因为他对我那么重要。
I have forget her, because he's so important.
我一直忘不了她、因为她对我那么重要。
i have forget her, because she gave me so important.
爱我、就对我绽放甜美得微笑。
love me, i have a sweet smile.
爱我、就对我释放温暖的拥抱。
love comes to me, i have to release a warm embrace.
如果没有你、如此良辰美景、该向谁述说。
if you have, such idyllic scenes represent, from whom he hath.
如果没有你、如此良辰美景、该与谁相伴。
if you have, such idyllic scenes represent, whom should forever.